This tutorial will show you how to manually setup your email account in Outlook 2016.
* Screenshots are for reference only, please read the instructions at each step and do not use the information in the screenshots.
First step is to figure out what your mail server address is. Open a web browser and type in webmail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name).
You will automatically be redirected to the correct mail server. In this example, the mail server address is mail4.emailpros.com (yours may be different). Please write down your mail server address, you will need it to complete the steps below.
If you are adding an email account to Outlook for the first time, you will see this prompt. Click Next.
At this prompt, Click Next. (skip the next 2 steps below)
If you are adding an additional email account to Outlook, click the File tab.
Click Add Account
Select Manual setup or additional server types
Select POP or IMAP
1. Enter your name, this will be the displayed on all outgoing messages (what recipients see).
2. Enter your email address
3. Select IMAP from the drop-down
4. Enter your mail server address twice
5. Enter your email address again
6. Enter your password
7. Move the slider all the way to the right until it says All
Click More Settings...
Click the Outgoing Server tab
Put a check in this checkbox
Click the Advanced tab
1. Enter 993
2. Select SSL
3. Enter 587
4. Select TLS
Click Finish. Your account has been successfully setup.
New email will be pushed to your Inbox in real-time, you do not need to click Send/Receive.
Click on the Junk (drop-down) and select Junk E-mail Options...
Select No Automatic Filtering.