This tutorial will show you how to setup your Email Pros Email Account on an Android Tablet.
If you have ActiveSync enabled for your account, please use our ActiveSync Setup on Android Tablets tutorial.
At the time of this writing, the latest Android Tablet OS version is 6.0.1 Marshmallow, please make sure your tablet is updated to the latest version of Android Tablet OS to ensure the screenshots below match. We highly recommend setting up your email account when your phone is connected to Wi-Fi. If you are on 3G/4G/LTE, make sure you have good reception while in one place and not moving around.
* Screenshots are for reference only, please read the instructions at each step and do not use the information in the screenshots.
First step is to figure out what your mail server address is. Open a web browser and type in webmail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name).
You will automatically be redirected to the correct mail server. In this example, the mail server address is mail4.emailpros.com (yours may be different). Please write down your mail server address, you will need it to complete the steps below.
1. Type your email address
2. Type your email password
Touch Manual Setup
1. Under Username: type your email address
2. Under IMAP server: type your mail server address
3. Under Port: type 993
4. Under the Security type drop-down, select TLS
1. Under SMTP server, type your mail server address
2. Under Port: type 587
3. Under the Security type drop-down, select STARTTLS
3. Under Username, type your email address
1. Under the Inbox checking frequency drop-down, select a time interval to check for new messages, we recommend Every 15 minutes
2. To always send email from this address, put a check in the box: Send email from this account by default.
1. Under Give this account a name: type a description for this account on your phone
2. Under Your name: type your name, this will be the displayed on all outgoing messages (what recipients see).
Touch Options menu
Touch your email account
Set your Signature
Set your ringtone for new mail sound notifications.
Go Back. All Done!